Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

9200L-24PXG multigigabit ports

Hi,

Can you share a show run of this equipment (9200L-24PXG) model and if you can tell me which are the 8 multigigabit ports??

I need to know the syntax of multigigabit ports and which of the 24 ports have this property

Best Regards.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I don't have a 9200 MGIG but my 9300 and 3850 MGIG switches classify MGIG ports as te1/0/36.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Two ways: 

1. Look at the front panel.  mGIG-capable ports are colored "blue". 
  2. Look at the output to the command "sh interface status".  The right-hand column should spell out which ports are mGIG. 

Hi,

My problem is that the equipment just arrived in November and I need to make the scripts so that they are approved by the final client, and since I don't have the physical equipment I don't have how to validate that, that's why I asked the question.

Best regards.

AdamF1
Level 1
Level 1

If it’s like all there other mgig switches it will be the last ports, so the last 8 for this model. 

Thanks,

I hace a question, this ports how is your name??? Example:

interface tengigabitethernet1/0/17 - 24

speed 2500

o

interface tengigabitethernet1/0/1 - 8

speed 2500

interface gigabitethernet1/0/17 - 24

speed 2500

o

interface gigabitethernet1/0/1 - 8

speed 2500

interface Mgigabitethernet1/0/17 - 24

speed 2500

o

interface Mgigabitethernet1/0/1 - 8

speed 2500

which of these examples is the exact one with which these multigigabit interfaces are configured in the 9200 equipment?

Regards

I don't have a 9200 MGIG but my 9300 and 3850 MGIG switches classify MGIG ports as te1/0/36.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: