Views
Helpful
Replies

ACS LDAP Integration

rashidsiddiqui
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Friends,

While i am trying to integrate ACS (10.216.24.25) with the AD server (10.216.12.73), i am getting error.

Following is the capture i got,

capture_image.jpg

The error says, says “bindResponse(1) invalidCredentials (80090308: LdapErr: DSID-0C0903A9, comment: AcceptSecurity”

Can you please check it, how to fix this issue?

I am attaching the wireshark capture also.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Federico Ziliotto
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Rashid,

A very quick way to sort this out could be to first test by browsing the LDAP database with a free LDAP browser such as Softerra:
http://softerra-downloads.com/ldapadmin/ldapbrowser26.msi

Once you'll successfully bind and browse the tree with this browser, you can apply the same settings to ACS.

Regards,

Fede

--
If  this helps you and/or answers your question please mark the question as  "answered" and/or rate it, so other users can easily find it.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Federico Ziliotto
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Rashid,

A very quick way to sort this out could be to first test by browsing the LDAP database with a free LDAP browser such as Softerra:
http://softerra-downloads.com/ldapadmin/ldapbrowser26.msi

Once you'll successfully bind and browse the tree with this browser, you can apply the same settings to ACS.

Regards,

Fede

--
If  this helps you and/or answers your question please mark the question as  "answered" and/or rate it, so other users can easily find it.

This really helped,

Thanks Federico ...

Thank you Rashid, glad that we could sort this out.
Feel free to ping us back in case further help with ACS wouldbe needed in the future.

Regards,

Fede

--

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: