Views
Helpful
Replies

AIR-AP1602-E antennas

zamoranoco
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

My client has Cisco 1602e acces point and he needs omni and directional antennas. I Was not able to find which part number are for these omni and directional antennas. 

Someone could help to me?

Thanks

9 Replies 9

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

@zamoranoco wrote:
he needs omni and directional antennas.

It is omni OR directional.  Not both.

Hi Leo,

I need both partnumbers. Thanks

@zamoranoco wrote:
I need both partnumbers. 

Without knowing the exact details of the antenna, no one would be able to provide this information. 

1. For instance, what is the antenna propagation pattern required of the client? 
  2. How far is the signal expected to be distributed? 
  3. How is the antenna expected to be installed, roof mounted, wall mounted, pole mounted, etc?

Omni-directional

Distance: 30 meters
Wall mounted

What, wall mounted omni-directional antenna & 30 metres?

When i started the topic, you asked me more information and i gave to you.

I need the antenna partnumber for a air-ap1602e. This antenna should be omnidirectional, wall mounted)

Like air-ant2544v4m-r but for air-ap1602e

Thanks

Thanks but i'm not able to see the Cisco Partnumber of this antenna!. PLease where on this web appears? or directly write it here please.

Thanks

Rich R
VIP
VIP

1. 1600 is end of support https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/wireless/aironet-1600-series/eos-eol-notice-c51-737506.html  That means Cisco long since stopped selling the product and will start to remove documentation from their web site.  Don't be surprised if information on the product from Cisco is scarce.  That said, most of the 1600 specific docs are still there, but just be warned that you are buying parts for an obsolete product.

2. https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/wireless/aironet-antennas-accessories/product_data_sheet09186a008008883b.html

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card