Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

AP Models supported by AIR-CT2504-K9 - Software Version - 8.0.152.0

Hi,

Please let me know the for any document regarding AP models that are supported by AIR-CT2504-K9 - Software Version - 8.0.152.0

Currently AIR-LAP1131AG-E-K9 model Ap's are registered with WLC, there is a plan to add 4 more additional AP to be registered with same controller. Just want to cross check the list of support AP model.

3 Replies 3

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
You answer can be found here on the matrix.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/wireless/compatibility/matrix/compatibility-matrix.html
-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

I think you are addressing this "problem" completely wrong. You try to choose your next APs based on compatibility with ancient APs that are worth about $30 each on eBay. Probably these devices have to be replaced anytime soon anyhow.

If you are planning a new wireless area, then look what technology/models *now* would be best. I would expect that some Catalyst 9100 APs with embedded wireless controller or the cloud-managed Meraki APs could be a good fit (well, this is a Cisco board).

If you wand to extend your actual wireless area, I would check if the old APs and WLC couldn't be completely replaced with the new technology.

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Make sure the 4 additional APs have the correct Regulatory Domain.

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card