Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ap1810w connect wire client issue.

Hi Everybody. I have some AP1810w that is flexconnect mode ap,every AP1810w's LAN2 or LAN3 connect a PC,but,sometimes PC ping other devices' ip address ,the ping packets cannot bigger than 1472 Bytes,sometimes the ping packets also can bigger than 1472 Bytes,even the packets 10000 Bytes also normal.I don't know what wrong about it. WLC: WLC5520 software version:8.2.166
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rps-Cheers | If it solves your problem, please mark as answer. Thanks !
3 Replies 3

RichardAtkin
Level 3
Level 3

Have you tried a later WLC release, like the most recent 8.3 or 8.5 releases?

If you connect directly the the switch's switchport instead of going via the AP, does the experience differ at all?

Hi RichardAskin; not yet,i didn't upgrade.Is there any wireless issue influence the PC when it connect ap1810w by wire?Whether there is a ap issue. I will make a PC connect switch,to prove it difference from connect to ap.

HI Richard;
I have test that PC connect directly the the switch's switchport,and it's normal,only PC connect to AP1810w LAN port will occur this issue.When the issue occur,wireless clients don't influence.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card