cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

AP3702 configured as a WGB get disconnected from the infrastructure Access Point and doesn't connect automatically

khafez071
Level 1
Level 1

I have AP3702 (IW3702-4E-M-K9) configured as WGB and connected to same model infrastructure Access Point on 5GHz.

Randomly, the WGB get disconnected from the infrastructure Access Point and doesn't connect automatically.

I have to reboot the WGB or shut/no shut the radio to reconnect it back.

How to make the WGB to reconnect automatically to the infrastructure Access Point?  

Can I run a scrip on the WGB, which can trigger the disconnection and then shut/ no shut the radio.  

2 Replies 2

inderdeeps
Level 4
Level 4

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
I don’t think you are the only one whom faces this issue. I have seen many posts through the years with WGB not connecting and reboots are the only way to fix it. You might want to search the forum more to see maybe what firmware versions helped or maybe create a script that reboots the WGB every so often. It must be a pattern, like every 3 days, etc. might be your best way to make sure there is no manual intervention where you have to power cycle the WGB.
-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card