Views
Helpful
Replies

ASA 5510 CSC-SSM ISSUES

rezende.c
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I'm using a Cisco ASA 5510 with CSC-SSM module.

Cisco ASA version 8.4.2

CSM SSM version  6.6.1125

I need to resolve two problems;

1) Some HTTPS sites gives error opening. Mainly bank sites. If I refresh the page a lot of times, it's work, but when open a new page the problem happen again.  See attached file.

2) I using user\group policies and I realized that sometimes the CSC module lost connectivity with Domain Controllers.

I have two Domain Controllers 2008 servers running on VM and the Domain Controller Agent is installed on third server also with 2008 and on VM.

The configuration of Domain Controllers on CSC is set to manual. If I leave it automatic the error happen with more frequence.

I think that this can be causing performance issues on the internet access, because CSC need to consult Domain Controller Agent to consult.

The cpu, space and memory of servers is ok. There is no network problem.

What can be happen?

There is some problem to DC Agent run in another server than DCs?

Is recommended have more than one DC Agent installed on the network? If I have more than one, how it's work?

regards,

Claudio

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card