Views
Helpful
Replies

Bangladesh Regulatory domain

dahgenegweon
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I was wondering what the regulatory domain is for Bangladesh if I want to install an AP there.

I lookup up everywhere, but even the Cisco site does not have this country included in its chart.

Is it same as India (reg. N) or something else?

Thank you.                  

7 Replies 7

Amjad Abdullah
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hello,

Your AP regulatory domain depends on which country you choose on your WLC (Wireless-> Country).

If you don't have Bangladesh listed then you must choose some other country, right?
Depending on that country you select on the WLC you can select the AP regulatory domain.

Check country and corresponding APs regulatory domains from here: http://tiny.cc/zorqjw

Hope it is clear.

Amjad

You want to say "Thank you"?
Don't. Just rate the useful answers,
that is more useful than "Thank you".

Rating useful replies is more useful than saying "Thank you"

I believe someone recently added Bangladesh Regulatory domain.There is no update on cisco website on this.

I am sure it was not listed until last year.

Can you please tell me from which code the Bangladesh country code is added?

islammanirul
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Flavio,

I am looking for a Cisco WLC code version where if I go to GUI>Wireless>Country then I can check the box named Bangladesh(BD). My current production version is 8.10.X doesn’t have it. 

Hi

I have one WLC in front of me with version 8.10.162.10 and I can see Bangladesh (BD).

Great! This is what I need. Thanks very much, Flavio!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card