Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello everyone,There is a wireless network in use with AP2800 ME.I plan to link one more AP and change the SSID to a hidden SSID.The added AP operates normally and there is no connection problem. The IPs of all AP users connected to the controller AP...

limyh by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm looking to add another 9120 to connect to my my 9120 running EWC. It seemed to join the EWC and it shows up as an online AP, but it shows as standby, like it's another standby EWC. It also looks as if it has both the AP and the EWC image.I was lo...

emuman100 by Level 1
  • 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,This is my first time working with EWC, and I'm a bit confused about the joining process of the access point.First, here are the hardware components I'm working with:Access Point: C9120AXE-EEWC: C9130AXE-EWC-EVersion: 17.9.4aI don't understand...

Shiden_0-1708953547283.png Shiden_1-1708954278697.png
Shiden by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a Cisco c9120axi-e access point, and I want to configure it, but the SSID is not displaying. I connected it with a router, it got an IP address, but the web interface of the access point is not accessible with its IP address.Best regards...

m-ch by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I got a couple of C9130AXI-B Access Points to build a small Wi-Fi network (2-3 Cisco APs). I thought it has the Embedded Wireless Controller as stated in the Data sheet for the 9130AX series or did I get the wrong part number and I should have bought...

ybp2000_0-1711747089829.png
ybp2000 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello I'm trying to access the AP after setting up, but I can't. Is it possible to do log analysis? ap->radius server Ping communication is possible. ID/PW is also correct. When I try to connect to ssid on my device, I can't connect and the logs a...

heyjunsun by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My EWC shows wifi clients no longer connected. In monitoring>wireless>clients I can see for long time even disconnected clients. Is there a timer to fine tune? Also: if I connect my iphone I can see two connections from it, one on 802.11n and the oth...

l.buschi by Level 2
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was taught to use the "ap-type capwap" command in the guide, but there really is no command.   WLC#sh verCisco IOS XE Software, Version 16.12.07   WLC#ap-type ?% Unrecognized commandWLC#ap-? % Unrecognized commandWLC#ap?ap app-hosting    

I have an EWC deployed with about ten 9120AXI APs with firmware 17.09.04a. I have configured several WiFi networks, each tagged on different VLANs. When I restart the EWC or the core switch, which is the gateway for all VLANs associated with the WiFi...

Hi all !I have a CISCO 5508 and i want to make a DHCP only for my AP not for client is it possible on this controler ?Actually my AP get network information from my DHCP server and i don't wan't to see my AP with my client on this same network.I don'...

MaximeCH by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes