Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello guys,I'm applying a Wireless deployment using 4 WLCs and 1 WCS to control several APs that works with the 802.11 b/g standard. I've recently detected a high level of interference in one floor, but I still can't find the source of the interferen...

a01123489 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We recently converted autonomous 1131APs to LWAP. We have some 802.11b clients that were associated to these APs and they worked fine. Ever since we converted them to LWAP, the clients frequently disassociate and it causes alarms on these wireless cl...

Hello I have a small office area I am trying to implement Wireless access to DSL connection   I have a 5508 Controller and CAP3502I-A-K9  AP.   From what I can tell I 5508 support PoE.  However,  LED for he port I connect the the AP, via a SFP, remai...

Hi Experts, We have got a WLC 4402 as an anchor that provides guest internet access to our visitors. Our wan sites have 4402's running a tunnel to this anchor for guest traffic. We have got a new site coming up that will have a 5508 as its WLC. I am ...

Hi,I setup a mini wireless LAN network lab with a not for resale 2106 wireless lan controller and a sales  air-lap1242ag access point. I do not have a DHCP and DNS in my lab environment. I have configured the WLC with the basic configuration using th...

Tibell by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Last year I remember reading that it is possible to configure multiple AP1252AG (running in autonomous mode) to work together so that devices seemlessly pass between each AP without disconnection. No seperate WLC required. Unfortunately I cannot f...

cisco.cco by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a WLC in HQ and a WLC in branch, both sites have MPLS link connected each other and own Internet link. What should i do in order the WLC in branch down, branch users authentication will go to HQ WLC and other traffic like Internet, branch serv...

I searched this forum for an answer and as of 2009 the response to this question was that Orion performs a show run on the WLC and backs that up but restoring a WLC with this txt file will not work due to the configuration being incomplete. Is this s...

As far as I can find this model comes with 4 X Gigabit ports but does not support Etherchannel or LAG .. .. can someone confirm this ? I assume this is this a hardware limitation since it uses the 7.0 code as the 5508 series right ?

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card