Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I am trying to implement WPA and LEAP on small home network. I use a Windows XP Pro laptop with PCM352 client and an Aironet 350 Access Point.I've upgraded the 350 to IOS and also did the PCM352 card software upgrade to the latest 1.2 version. S...

Can anyone point me to good documentation on enabling ACS 3.2 to authenticate against Active Directory for LEAP authentication. I see you need to install a remote agent, but I do not know what a remote agent is or why one is needed. I am running AC...

pallette by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to authenticate PEAP clients (W2K) for Cisco 1200 access points using IAS on Windows 2003. When the initial RADIUS request packet is sent to the IAS it includes the following information:RADIUS: ----- RADIUS HEADER ----- RADIUS: ...

mzeman by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Just received our first Panther laptop and I am trying to get authenticated using PEAP to our 1200 series access point. I am curious if anyone has got this working and if so what radius server are you using. We are using 2003 Server IAS and my PC cli...

dhickey by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi. I have just upgraded my 1200AP to IOS Version 12.2(11)JA1. I am using LEAP with MAC address auth in the ACS (version 3.0). I cannot get onto LAN though. Error on ACS failed auth report says 'User Access Filtered' even though the MAC of the card i...

mlambe by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! PEAP with Verisign

HiHas anybody implementet PEAP with an offical verisign CA not with an windows CA server? is there anything different from configuring the acs? bc in the peap guide with acs and ca server you need to configure the ROOT ca in the acs from the ca serve...

I've configured multiple SSID with associated VLANs for internal and external network connections, but I'm having a problem connecting to the non-advertised internal network SSID. I can only connect to the advertised SSID in either case. Does anyon...

ostewart by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have configured admin authentication by tacacs+ and, when we access through web browser, the auth window pop-up is showed, we authenticate, and after some seconds a new window appears. And this a lot of times. There are a lot of entries in the tac...

Please advise me on what settings do I need on cisco ap 1200 (12.2(11)JA1 ) in order configure 802.1x to work on windows xp client (SP1). I have been meddling with the settings but no result. I get authentication failed on cisco 1200 event log. Pl...

ixus75 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is Wireless secure solutions exists like LEAP on cards such as Secure Digital or another ?I would like to use a Pocket PC or Palm on WLAN which support LEAP or PEAP, but i don't know what i have to do/choose ... I know that PCMCIA is available and Ci...

sdugravot by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i have aironet 350 (ver 12.03)+ cisco client pcmcia adapter (ver 8.2)i am trying to implement the eap with Ms IAS or Vasco.i am not using the ACU - i use win2k and winxp with the correct patches.nothing work - i am getting this message "Unsupport...

amisu by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I use MS Peap on windows 2k with all the 802.1x patches and so on. every think works fine. the only thing is that the logon process takes tooo long so the logon scripts are not able to complet sucessfully bc the client doesnt have an ip address. i...

My MAC Authentication does not work.I have a ACS 3.0 server set. the MAC address is set in the user name field and in the password field.I can ping the ACS, I can ping my AP, I can ping my client.I don't want WEP and I don't want LEAP just MAC. So I ...

gilmo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes