Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

CMX has been in the market for quite some time now, yet it still does not support TACACS or any other type of centralised authentication. Pretty much every Cisco product out there supports TACACS, yet CMX seems to have missed the boat.   We have a us...

nmc by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We have 8xAIR-AP1832I-E-K9 and 5xAIR-CAP2602I-E-K9. At the moment they are connected to 3502 WLC in our other branch office. We will soon move our branch office setup to Meraki. i have two questions 1. Will Cisco 3502WLC will work with Meraki set...

Hi everyone, I've just purchased a 9120 to replace a 1262 in autonomous mode - my home wireless network. The 9120 purchased was a bit old (2019), but brand new (no, it wasn't from an official store since it is intended for home use ) I've upgraded it...

wma by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 6 Helpful votes

Hi,  Hi ,Acces points are running in flexconnect mode . Access Layer is layer 3single SSID , Dynamically allowing vlans based on group membership .group 1 -vlan 100group 2 - vlan 200VLAN 100 and 200 on every floor.Each vlan has a total of 500 to 1000...

Flexconnect.jpg

Dears,Appreciate your support, as I am facing a weird case. I had a configured SSID for guest users on all of APs that was working normally. Suddenly yesterday, when clients tried to join to it, they got an IP address. but still can't reach the inter...

Hi,full l3 campus network,Should I  create an l3 link between wlc and core , or is it l2  required between core also layer 3 , there is no stack . where should be the ssid vlans  gateway ? Layer 3 roaming requiresPlease help  Thanks

WLC-new.jpg

I'm getting a lot of CCI on 5Ghz, carried out survey using Ekahau Sidekick.Alot of this are from homes and buisness around our site and other buildings, seen at -80DB5Ghz is currently set to 40Mhz, so we are looking at moving it back to 20Mhz,  In th...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: