Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all-I have an 1142 AP that I am unable to set back to factory defaults.Here is what I have done so far:- boot AP while holding down the mode button- ap: delete flash:private-multiple-fs- yes- ap: boot- when the AP boots fully I try and enter an...

Guest Wireless was working and somewhere along the line stopped connecting Guest users.  We have 2 internal controllers (foreign controllers) and one DMZ controller acting as the Anchor.  The DMZ controller is running DHCP and this has always worked....

HII bought a used wireless device AP1131The company went bankrupt MODO i dont know how thay config the 1131 i make rest I connected the device at CLI (I can not browse through the browser )But I do not have the command CONFIG-TEven I was into the EN ...

galzilkha by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, have following setup:1 x WLC, 350 base-ap-count licenses1 x WCS, 350 base licensesI would like to take advantages of other features available in WCS Plus licence level (high-availability, context tracking, etc). WCS is on single server. If i want...

endpoint by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Wireless G VPN Router with Range booster, it was configured for a classroom by someone who left the company, and now i have to recover administration without resetting configuration or flashing the firmware. This because i need to configure ...

Hello,Although I have the version of WLSE (2.15.3) and AP1140 (12.4 (21a) JA1), the WLSE does not recognize them appear in red on the Location Manager.Why??Thank you.

slandeira by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.I have two 5500-controllers and one WCS-server. Now I will have to move the WCS-server to another subnet and change the IP, but it will keep the name.Will that effect the connection between the controllers and the WCS?Do I have the change anything...

s.hellman by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,A quick question on placement of WLCs.If I am looking at a design to have multiple distribution switches in different buidings of a campus (with Wireless requirement in each building), is it advisible to buy multiple WLCs and place them in each bu...

ramkunta by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card