Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, we are planning a real flat network with WLC2006 Fw3.0, AP1000 and XP Centrino Clients. No authentication, no L3-roaming.Now, we are a litte confused, because it takes about 0.5 seconds for a single roaming event. Thats no good for VoIP.What e...

pwellmann by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a small network comprising 5 aironet 1100's and approx 30 users. The access-points are running IOS v12.3-4. The config is fairly simple with 128 bit WEP being the only security. All of the users have a problem with their connections to the wi...

andyjames by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How to configure speed over 22~23Mbps on 802.11g or 802.11a modulation?I have been tested ftp up/down speed and chariot performance test. the result is always 22~23Mbps.Is there any method to make client speed over 22~23Mbps? (like tunning data-rate)...

yong1794 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I cannot authenticate WLSE Express using its local database but cannot authenticate with AD. I have downloaded the agent to the Domain Controller and followed the procedures at the use guide. Anyone know how to configure it?ThanksEddy

eddykung by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Does anyone know what the feature limitations are for that WLSE Express comparing the WLSE appliance, or aren’t there any? As it is pretty new, I don’t have found all the information yet about that WLSE Express.The AAA Server, is it a striped A...

lieven by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible in some way that WLSE disconnect a client? We have problems that client's loose there connection even if there are close to a accesspoint.

We have a wired LAN with an Aironet 1100 Access Point so that workstations in the service area are connected wirelessly. One of the wireless workstations has software that needs to be accessed by another workstation on the wired side of the AP. Nei...

pwbennett by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When attempting to use WPA with Pocket PC’s from DELL & HP I am unable to associate. (1200 Series AP’s with 12.3(4) JA IOS) One very odd thing is that older Pocket PC’s from Dell & HP work without any issues. Has anyone been successful using WPA wit...

willskei by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

It is imperative that we install Aironet 11a-b-g silently with no reboot at the end. We have to have SMS controll the rebooting of the laptop.After extracting the installation files, I can silently install the software by creating an answer file to ...

Please excuse me, but I am very new to this. We have 1230 APs going back to our 3550s for our company wireless. We are now wanting to add public wireless throughout the facility for our customers. We are wanting to bring in a seperate T1 line for the...

Hi to all.I have configured the wireless part of my router 877W. Right now i am using WEP only but i want to setup WPA (with pre shared key) for a more secure access. I am a wireless noob and i haven't much knowledge about this configuration process ...