Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

It is imperative that we install Aironet 11a-b-g silently with no reboot at the end. We have to have SMS controll the rebooting of the laptop.After extracting the installation files, I can silently install the software by creating an answer file to ...

Please excuse me, but I am very new to this. We have 1230 APs going back to our 3550s for our company wireless. We are now wanting to add public wireless throughout the facility for our customers. We are wanting to bring in a seperate T1 line for the...

Hi to all.I have configured the wireless part of my router 877W. Right now i am using WEP only but i want to setup WPA (with pre shared key) for a more secure access. I am a wireless noob and i haven't much knowledge about this configuration process ...

hi all,We need to connect one 7-10 distant location to the head quarter briges using wireless connection. We are thinking to go for 1400 series wireless N-connector bridge with dish antenna for the desired connection. Again also for users on that loc...

kanupriya by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

A customer (a truck inspection site) needs Wireless access outdoors in thier truck inspection area. I'm going to install a Mast Mount Antenna outdoors and run a cable to an Aironet 1200 indoors. My question is, do I only use one(1) antenna or two(2)...

edwardsjj by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have about 60 ap1200's running 122-15.XR2 and i've upgraded several to 12.3.4-JA and then 12.3.7-JA.When i've upgraded the ap's to 12.3.4-JA, if you navigate to the http screen it comes up with blank forms and says "done, with errors on page"i've d...

rpaquin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have replaced an older 340 bridge for a new 1310 bridge, now, we are experiencing problems with devices behind the bridge, a parameter reviewing statistics on the new bridge is a high value of output errors in the radio interface. Someone can he...

g.ayllon by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The AP works with Vxworks version can traps client associate and authenticate informations with client's MAC address and IP address.But when we upgrade the AP from Vxworks to IOS version the snmp traps does not include the information above.Have any ...

alomar818 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,This is the problem:I have a 1200AP (let say, ap A) which is connected to a 350 WGB (V8.89). This WGB is connected wirelessly to another 1200AP (ap B)over an infrastructure SSID. A third 1200 AP (ap C) has coverage next to the first one, so cli...

Cisco has recently changed the rules to download firmware upgrades. Can somone properly interpret what they mean for a customer who may buy a new Cisco 1200 through distribution, get it with an old firmware revision, and want to download the latest ...

mamoon by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes