cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

We just bought a Cisco 1100 Access Point 802.11g and up and running correctly. However, I cannot find any setting in the configuration webpage not to broadcast the SSID. This will make that the normal users do not discover our AP in their auto scan...

RaymondLi by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All - I currently have a 350 WGB and need to order another one. However, I was told these are now EOL. What can I order in it's place? What I need to do is get wireless from one area to another and then connect an 8-port switch to that wireless devic...

russell-r by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have spent several hours on the phone with TAC. Make a long story short Some of my 350 AP are missing the Var Installation Key. We have tried upgrading its IOS from 11.06-12.01-12.04 and to VXworks. The upgrading of the image works, but still same ...

tdoerr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

It appears that ACU 6.3 doesn’t work with Cisco’s A/B/G card, only the “Aironet Desktop Utility”. Does anyone know if there is a work around? We use a lot of the radio measuring tools (including the site survey) that are in ACU.Thx!

rsumpter by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Anyone running 7920's on non-Cisco AP's ? Symbol AP-4131 or Lucent AP-1000 ? Firmware versions ? Caveats ? Mixed data/voice environment ?

mlebus by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi buddies,I know that is not a good question, but I've a client very insist about latency information.Anybody know where is possible to find something?Regards,Waldemar

w-pera by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi. Interesting problem. Have AP1200 with 12.2(15)JA1 and dual radio (.a and .b). Auth is with a Cisco ACS 3.2(3), Windows Domain, LEAP and one SSID on a single VLAN. I can always associate with both radios, .a and .b, HOWEVER I can never receive ...

mlambe by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I want to configure LEAP with ACS on my AP1231. (config-if)#ssid test(config-if-ssid)#authentication network-eap myEAPI configure LEAP on Cisco clients too with 802.1x -> LEAP. When I want to associate and authenticate my client, there is the w...

gauthraj by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Looking for a solution that would cover a large area with ok throughput...I understand as I get further out it drops off...thats fine...Just looking for a possible combination that anyone may have used to give a compound a decent hotspot. I am lookin...

We have an AP1200 which looses ethernet connectivity intermittently.The particular AP1200 is in repeater mode.As of date we have not ported any Wlan devices on the system, we are just monitoring it using what'sup gold.the primary AP1200 does not in...

stupidj13 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,Just a quick question, if the label behind my AP1200 at the bottom right panel is missing, is there any other way for me to locate the MAC address for the AP?I've managed to hook it up to my office network and am trying to set the IP address ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card