cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, We are getting ready to implement a Guest Wireless solution, possibly with the integration of ISE and its guest portal. The question is whether or not the Cisco WLC needs a valid trusted certificate? The ISE will need one as this is where the cli...

Dears,   Message logs on controller shows me this : LWAPP-3-VENDOR_PLD_VALIDATE_ERR: [PA]spam_lrad.c:11914 Validation of SPAM_VENDOR_SPECIFIC_PAYLOAD(185) with length=9 failed - AP .......   exatcly in the same time one of my AP automatically reassoc...

Hi Guys,   I have the a PAK with SKU(C1-MSE-PAK) with sub-feature set as shown below:   In my current deployment. I have MSE-3365 appliance for wIPS service only and I also have CMX 10.4.x(another MSE-3365 Appliance) for Location Tracking. What I am...

cmx.JPG

Good day -I am trying to locate some specific Visio stencils and am struggling to locate them.MSE 3300 Prime Infrastructure applianceCan somebody point me to what Visio stencil pack these belong to?Thanks                 

I have been trying to get Airprint to work in our network.  Topology is a 255.255.255.254.x network that has mostly wired with wireless all under the same subnet.  Airprint will not discover printers if on the WLC2106 WiFi network but if the iPad or ...

I work for a community makerspace and we recently purchased 5 Cisco routers on Ebay to upgrade our wifi footprint.  3 of them work but are in LWAPP or CAPWAP mode and need to be changed to autonomous.  We have one existing that is working in autonomo...

mgsntx32 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card