cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Best Design for connect two WLC 2504 to two Chassis switchs that are using HSRP not VSS

I have two WLC 2504 one as Active and the other are HA .so the installation will be N+1 .and also we have to switches 4500 using HSRP between them .

i need what is the recommended design for connect both WLC to the Two cores .

is the attached diagram will be recommended  in case of Active Core Fail or Active WLC fail .

4 Replies 4

Yes,that set up will work

HTH

Rasika

I agree with Rasika. I don't do sso, and have our hospital designed this way and we have 7 wireless distort, 25k clients and have zero issues. 

"Satisfaction does not come from knowing the solution, it comes from knowing why." - Rosalind Franklin

Dear Rasika ,

Thank you , Could you please tell me what the design of the first  core is active for some vlan and the second core is active for some vlan .

I would not allocate vlan in that way. I would keep one 4500  as HSRP active for all the vlans and keep other one as standby. That makes things simple when it comes to troubleshooting.

HTH

Rasika

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card