cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can't download from Cisco webiste

drfinder
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, Im trying to download the file, but it's not working... Is there any other place I can find and download this ?

I logged in with my account but, can't download:

https://software.cisco.com/download/home/286288455/type/286289839/release/8.10.151.0

thanks

Rodrigo.

8 Replies 8

kaval sandhu
Level 1
Level 1

its working for me just checked, the software downloads were running very slowly yesterday I noticed

did your issue resolve ?

No... can't download

got a new message, that is taking more time... do you know if there is another place to get it ?

thanks

Rich R
VIP
VIP

- Clear browser cache & cookies then close and re-open your browser

- Open a private browsing window and login to cisco.com then try the download

- I'd suggest you go for the latest release 8.10.162.0 Software Download - Cisco Systems

getting a 502 bad gateway all day... seems like all the proxy nonsense has obfuscated too far!

Was able to access it a few times yesterday, but getting this again today... any ideas?? my account? doesn't seem like a firewall on my end, but I guess it could be???

reply from "https://software.cisco.com/download/home"

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Bad Gateway

The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.

Additionally, a 400 Bad Request error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

- Often happens with Google Chrome browser , not with others, basically use another browser.

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

They often do maintenance overnight and at weekends so it might be that but as @marce1000 said try different browsers

- also and most importantly use a private browser window (Cisco sites handle cookies really badly and even after years they haven't got it right - they usually just tell you to do exactly that if you report the problems)

- use a different device

- use a different network

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: