cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cannot find Download for Cisco Aironet 1142N AP

Ian Sully
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I am trying to find the Lightweight IOS firmware for Cisco Aironet 1100 Series Access Points, and I cannot find it, the downloads pages says it cannot be found when I try to type the model number of the Access Point, I do realize that is End of Life, but I am not sure after a product goes out of support, then the downloads page for that product will be taken down or not, if someone can please tell me, that would be great.

Ian

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

patoberli
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Once they are end of life, plus some months/years, the downloads will be typically removed. Google should be able to provide more help.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

I think Cisco has removed a lot of other AP models' images too (anything pre x600 series). 

You may find certain images on the general internet, try it and see.

HTH

Rasika

patoberli
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Once they are end of life, plus some months/years, the downloads will be typically removed. Google should be able to provide more help.

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Send me a pm.... I found a bunch of old images in my old laptop and actually saved them.  They might not be the latest, but its something.  Its the recovery image for lightweight.

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card