cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCNP-Wireless Study Materials

voipis4me
Level 1
Level 1

I am currently studying for the CCNP-Wireless tack. I have passed CUWSS and am working on IAUWS. I am looking for documentation, training videos, blogs etc that can help me with my study.  Any reccomendations would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you.

11 Replies 11

I'm also in the pursuit for ccnp wireless.  unicast me if you'd like to chat and colaborate!

niles.m.pyelshak@gmail.com

/np

angvarga
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Which documentation you used for the  CUWSS I am currently study for it. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Go to Cisco Press. The ebooks were released just a few weeks ago..

Also the Cisco student books are floating around ...

If you find this helpful please rate the post! I could use the points !

Thanks

CCNP Wireless IAUWS Quick Reference (eBook)
The 642-736 IAUWS Implementing Advanced Cisco Unified Wireless Security exam is one of four exams associated with the CCNP Wireless certification. As a final exam preparation tool, the CCNP Wireless (IAUWS) Quick Reference provides a concise review of all objectives on the new Implementing Advanced Cisco Unified Wireless Security (IAUWS) Exam (642-736). Online access to books, videos, and tutorials from Addison Wesley, Prentice Hall, Cisco Press, IBM Press, O'Reilly Media and others - ...
CCNP Wireless IUWMS Quick Reference (eBook)
The 642-746 IUWMS Implementing Cisco Unified Wireless Mobility Services exam is one of four exams associated with the CCNP Wireless certification. Candidates can prepare for this exam by taking the IUWMS Implementing Cisco Unified Wireless Mobility Services course. As a final exam preparation tool, the CCNP Wireless (IUWMS) Quick Reference provides a concise review of all objectives on the new Implementing Cisco Unified Wireless Networking Essentials (IUWNE) Exam (640-721).
CCNP Wireless IUWMS Quick Reference (eBook)
The 642-746 IUWMS Implementing Cisco Unified Wireless Mobility Services exam is one of four exams associated with the CCNP Wireless certification. Candidates can prepare for this exam by taking the IUWMS Implementing Cisco Unified Wireless Mobility Services course. As a final exam preparation tool, the CCNP Wireless (IUWMS) Quick Reference provides a concise review of all objectives on the new Implementing Cisco Unified Wireless Networking Essentials (IUWNE) Exam (640-721).
CCNP Wireless CUWSS Quick Reference (eBook)
CCNP Wireless certification addresses the need for designing, implementing, and operating Cisco Wireless networks and mobility infrastructures. The 642-731 CUWSS Conducting Cisco Unified Wireless Site Survey exam is one of the exams associated with the CCNP Wireless certification. As a final exam preparation tool, the CCNP Wireless (CUWSS) Quick Reference provides a concise review of all objectives on the new Conducting Cisco Unified Wireless Site Survey (CUWSS) Exam (642-731).

"Satisfaction does not come from knowing the solution, it comes from knowing why." - Rosalind Franklin

Also if you are on safaribooksonline you can download these for 3 tokens each. You can access these via PDF for easy reading in an Ipad. I am loving iBooks. I have Cisco Live docs, all my wireless books, config guides .. etc

check it out

http://twitpic.com/2mamhj

http://twitpic.com/2mam5i

http://twitpic.com/2majgu

"Satisfaction does not come from knowing the solution, it comes from knowing why." - Rosalind Franklin

Thanks George! 

I have some other material. What is your email ?

Also if you purchase through Safari there is no DRM on the PDFs.

I could use some CCNP materials, goty most of the Cisco docs but boy theres alot of them

Petey .. How is my old WLC treating you these days?

Hey George its all good.

Just wish I had some time to study, so busy.

I will mail you personally

Hi George, I've been searching for good CCNP wireless training/books for days. Can you help?

George,

Any chance you can unicast the material you have? I'd appreciate the help.

vitenpatel@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Viten

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: