cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco 1262N-A-K9

jeffery.meyer
Level 1
Level 1

I had this AP configured on a completely different subnet with a static IP in autonomous mode.  I pulled the equipment out of that warehouse and now want to configure and deploy it on our normal company subnet.

How do I set the AP back to factory default so I can start from scratch configuring from an IOS command line or change the VLAN 1 setting to DCHP and the DFG from a command line since I cannot connect using the browser?

4 Replies 4

George Stefanick
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Jeff,

Power down the AP. Hold the mode button, power it back up wait 20 seconds (light will turn red) .. back to default

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Satisfaction does not come from knowing the solution, it comes from knowing why." - Rosalind Franklin
__________________________________________________________________________________________
‎"I'm in a serious relationship with my Wi-Fi. You could say we have a connection."

"Satisfaction does not come from knowing the solution, it comes from knowing why." - Rosalind Franklin

George thank you very much for your help.  That worked.

Have a great day!

Excellent! if you dont mind mark the question as answered. It will help others find a fix for this as well.

Thanks again!

‎"I'm in a serious relationship with my Wi-Fi. You could say we have a connection."

harvisin
Level 3
Level 3

Hello,

I totally agree with George's answer, in case you need more information on this please refer to the link below:-

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/wireless/ps430/products_password_recovery09186a00800949d0.shtml#reset_ap_1107

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card