Cisco 3850 - Client connect to SSID on Switch 3850 but cannot get ip from DHCP Server
Currently I am using parallel 2 system wireless:
- Topology: file attach "Erorr.jpg"
- At the 1st floor, I used Meraki's wireless system, when the client connects to WLAN "PVCFC" of Meraki's Wireless will be get IP under the VLAN 250.
- At the 2nd floor and 3rd floor, I used the new wireless system uses switch catalyst 3850 and the AP 3800 and AP 3700. When the client connects to the WLAN of the Swtich 3850 will be get IP under the VLAN 250.
- DHCP Server is Switch Catalyst 3850. Infomation DHCP VLAN 250 on Switch 3850:
default gateway: 10.86.250.254
Step 1: I enable SSID "PVCFC_FLOOR_2 & 3" on the Cisco 3850 Switch:
- The client connect to the SSID "PVCFC" on Meraki does not get an IP from the DHCP Server.
- Show information DHCP on the switch 3850 then state on client is selecting "file attach ‘DHCP error.jpg’"".
- Show information MAC of the client on the MAC table in the Switch 3850 then interface of the switch is then CA0 "file attach ‘DHCP error.jpg’"
Step 2: I disable SSID "PVCFC_FLOOR_2 & 3" on the Cisco 3850 Switch:
- The client connected to SSID "PVCFC" on Meraki then Client get IP from DHCP Server.
- Show information DHCP on the switch 3850 then state on client is Active "file attach ‘DHCP ok.jpg’".
- Show information MAC of the client on the MAC table in the Switch 3850 then interface of the switch is then Po11 "file attach ‘DHCP ok.jpg’"
OverviewConfigurationCreate a CSV File With a List of All the APs Joined to the 9800Verifying theCSV File Will Work with the EEM AppletsBreakdown of the Enabling and Disabling EEM AppletsMonitoring the Applet
On the Cisco Catalyst 9800 Series WL...
It’s been a long road for our AireOS wireless controllers. In fact these products have been around Cisco in some form since 2005. As you may have heard, Cisco made the decision to End-of-Sale (EOS) these products last month.
That means that these AireOS ...
Hello Community, I have an issue where APs do not connect to the WLC. Connection is made over VPN. Until yesterday all 3 APfailed with below errors. We change the LAN connection to a cisco router and now one of the AP magically connected to the...
Where to download
Attached files on this post
Alternatively, cloud version (only summaries)
New implementation for the WLC Config Analyzer. it is a new re-write of the application, with clean up and improved checks
Support for IOS...
Cisco Champion Radio · S8|E6: Fastlane+ Optimizes Network and Device Communication
Cisco Fastlane+ is a co-developed solution with Apple that significantly improves the experience of any Wi-Fi 6 capable iPhone or iPad connected to a Cisco Catalyst 9130 A...