Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

cisco 3850 SSID qos

Hello all)

I have the task to configure QoS for SSID. I have 1602E points and 4 SSIDs per point. I want to priorities one of them. APs are connected to cisco 3850. Please help me how can I do it?

2 Replies 2

I mean prioritize one SSID.

mohanak
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Bandwidth and Priority Management at SSID Level

The next step is to take care of the QoS policy at the SSID level. This step applies to both the Catalyst 3850 switch and to the 5760 controller. This configuration assumes that voice and video traffic is identified through the use of class-map and access-lists and is tagged properly. However, some incoming traffic that is not targeted by the access-list may not display its QoS marking. In that case, you can decide if this traffic should be marked with a default value or left untagged. The same logic goes for traffic already marked but not targeted by the class-maps. Use the default copy statement in a table-map in order to ensure that unmarked traffic is left unmarked and that tagged traffic keeps the tag and it not remarked.

Refer the link for the Complete Configuration : www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/wireless-mobility/wireless-lan-wlan/116479-configure-qos-00.html#anc15

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card