cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco 9800 WLC Cisco C9800-L-F-K9 Chassis] locally hosted Custom Webauth Page.

Hi friend,

We have a Cisco 9800 WLC. [Cisco C9800-L-F-K9 Chassis].

We would have locally hosted guest auth page. But we would customize pages with logos etc. At the moment itis showing default cisco logo.

I tried but could not find a guide or help to do it on Cisco 9800 wlc. Also when checked no custom web auth bundel available for Cisco C9800-L-F-K9 Chassis. 

Any body here can help or guide to do it.

Thanks

Dilip

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
4 Replies 4

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I tried some time back in Lab. good blog  here :

check bottom of the blog - nice how to customise the portal.

https://wifininjas.net/2019/10/24/wn-blog-017-cisco-c9800-local-web-auth-config/

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Hi There, I am running 17.3.4, any difference in you post.  Also, you do have to have an actual internet connection for it to work?  Or can i just connect to the wifi.

Problem i am having is a client will connect to the Wap, authenticate.  Wifi shows open secured, no internet as it is not connected.  But i never see a login page.  Everything is setup for local to the controller.

Grendizer
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I just published a document that has step by step instructions on how you can do that https://community.cisco.com/t5/wireless-mobility-documents/ewlc-9800-local-webauth-with-custom-pages-using-the-webauth/ta-p/4165243

I am looking at your document, and i do not see where you are authenticating from the WLC first with this part of the document:

Sample config for ISE or any RADIUS Server:
radius server ISE
address ipv4 x.x.x.x auth-port 1812 acct-port 1813
timeout 5
retransmit 3
automate-tester username dummy probe-on
key XXXXXXXXXXX
exit
aaa group server radius RADIUS-GROUP
server name ISE
exit
aaa authentication dot1x ISE-Method group RADIUS-GROUP
aaa authorization network ISE-Method group RADIUS-GROUP
aaa accounting identity default start-stop group RADIUS-GROUP
aaa authentication webauth default local group RADIUS-GROUP
end
Note: as you can see in the last cli command, I’m checking local users first then ISE.

I am trying to only use the WLC for all authenticationg

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card