Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Aironet 2600 TLS 1.2 supported?

lukad
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Is it possible to set up TLS 1.1, 1.2, or 1.3 with the Cisco Cisco Aironet 2600 serie?

If so, do you know how to do it?

The last firmware release 15.3.3-JF15 ; does not mention TLS versions compatibility

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/wireless/aironet-2600-series/series.html#~tab-downloads

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Are you sure that the captive portal is not an external 3rd party tool they are using?

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

lukad
Level 1
Level 1

Actually 1.2 tls is working once you have passed the captive portal which is only 1.0, how can we change the captive portal from 1.0 to 1.2 please?

Rich R
VIP
VIP

Are you using the AP in autonomous mode or with WLC?
If with WLC what model of WLC running what version of software?
Who provides your captive portal? (that's who you should be talking to about the captive portal capability)

lukad
Level 1
Level 1

WLC I guess as its a building more than 8 access point I would say. As for the firmware I can't answer as I do not work for the network departement of the company, I am only asking this because they say that the captive portal cannot configured to use TLS 1.2.

It is annoying that people need Internet explorer with TLS 1.0 activated to reach the captive portal if this one could be configured to use 1.2 TLS 

Are you sure that the captive portal is not an external 3rd party tool they are using?

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: