Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco AP 1700 match Flexconnect Groups Issue

chunchao wei
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, br

At the moment, I have a strange problem about with Cisco AP add to FlexConnect Groups-custom groups not default flexconnect group.

Environment:

1. A new Cisco AP 1700i (fitap)
    Cisco AP 1700i is already registered to the WLC5508
  2. Wireless Management Version: 8.3.143.0
  3. Cisco AP mode is FlexConnect
  4. switch device ,Port setting truck plus native vlan truck allow vlan all

Appearance:

AP is added (moved)to a specific FlexConnect group-custum group.

In the same AP FlexGroup group, group VLAN ACL mapping is normal, while AP Level VLAN ACL mapping does not display vlan parameter (relevant VLANs and ACLs). However, the newly added AP 1700 shows that there is a missing VLAN in group VLAN ACL mapping, and the missing VLAN appears in AP Level VLAN ACL mapping.

Show the followed:

Flexconnect group vlan issue2.png

From the perspective of configuration, everything is normal. Please give me some Suggestions if you encounter the same problem as me. Thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

chunchao wei
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, everyone

I have solved this problem. If you encounter similar problems, please refer to the following document:;)

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/wireless/controller/8-3/config-guide/b_cg83/flexconnect_groups.html

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

chunchao wei
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, everyone

I have solved this problem. If you encounter similar problems, please refer to the following document:;)

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/wireless/controller/8-3/config-guide/b_cg83/flexconnect_groups.html

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card