cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Autonomous AP Image Download

KhineMinn
Level 1
Level 1

Cisco AP are already expired the Smart-net license and I need to download the Autonomous AP image. Please let me know where I can download the Autonomous AP images without CCO account. #Cisco Wireless AP 2602i and 1602i.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
  1. Go to the Cisco website and note down the exact filename (including the extension).  
  2. Take note of the web page link where the files are located. 
  3. Very carefully read this Security Bulletin:  Multiple Vulnerabilities in Wi-Fi Protected Access and Wi-Fi Protected Access II
  4. Scroll down to the "Customers Without Service Contracts" section and read that even more carefully.  
  5. Provide TAC with the filename and the link where the file(s) is/are located. 

IMPORTANT

• Contact Cisco TAC via email only.  Do not call Cisco TAC.  EMAIL
  • Raise TAC Cases during North America/LATAM or Europe time.  Do not, under any circumstances, raise any TAC cases assigned to Asia/Australia/NZ time.  

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Without a CCO account and support, you are better off searching the internet for the file. That is how some have found the image for their needs.
-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
  1. Go to the Cisco website and note down the exact filename (including the extension).  
  2. Take note of the web page link where the files are located. 
  3. Very carefully read this Security Bulletin:  Multiple Vulnerabilities in Wi-Fi Protected Access and Wi-Fi Protected Access II
  4. Scroll down to the "Customers Without Service Contracts" section and read that even more carefully.  
  5. Provide TAC with the filename and the link where the file(s) is/are located. 

IMPORTANT

• Contact Cisco TAC via email only.  Do not call Cisco TAC.  EMAIL
  • Raise TAC Cases during North America/LATAM or Europe time.  Do not, under any circumstances, raise any TAC cases assigned to Asia/Australia/NZ time.  

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card