Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco CCNP Wireless Exam self-Study material 300-370 and 300-375

Beacon Bits
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I'm preparing for Cisco Exam CCNP Wireless 300-375 and 300-370. I could not find any training material since the 'IPexpert' shutdown.

Can anyone recommend me any good self-study material or if could prepare for the previous exam equivalent new exam such as

642-747 becomes 300-370

642-737 becomes 300-375

Any advise on this would be appreciated.

Regards,

B

PS: @Scott Fella or @Rasika Can you shed some light on this.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I couldn't really tell you about the new exam but typically peeping with an older exam helps but with new material, that is where it might be difficult.  I have always looked at the Safari books when reviewing because it's now what I know that helps me to take an exam, but how Cisco wants you to answer:)  IPexpert was a great place but since it's no longer around, it's back to the books:)

-Scott

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Sri Naga Chimakurthi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Beacon,

Please post the questions in the Cisco Learning Network community

https://learningnetwork.cisco.com/

Thanks,

Naga

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I couldn't really tell you about the new exam but typically peeping with an older exam helps but with new material, that is where it might be difficult.  I have always looked at the Safari books when reviewing because it's now what I know that helps me to take an exam, but how Cisco wants you to answer:)  IPexpert was a great place but since it's no longer around, it's back to the books:)

-Scott

-Scott

Thanks Scott for a prompt reply.

Which book would you recommend or may be check the old reference PDFs that are available from Cisco. What you say..?

- B

I'm not a big tech book person, but what I like to use is any book that is easy reading when I just pick up a book and browsing around. PDF's are good to, but everyone's reading preference will vary.  If a book puts me to sleep then it's useless because it's presentation is boring. However, I have read many that I can read for hours and the context of what I have read stays in my old brain:)

Dont look at just one, but a few to get an idea.  I use to use the Cisco Press and still at times do, but there are many others that have good study material.  

-Scott

-Scott

Thanks Scott. 

Surely I can pick any book or PDF and start reading it. But my question around.. if you see new exams curriculum, there isn't any Cisco Press book or any other guided self-study material available. 

It would be more digging for GOLD in the mine where time is essence. 

I think Rasika might have some advise on this.

But thanks for your time in this regards :)

- B

A lot of material is typically covered in the old exam books. Waiting for new release is the best way to go, but you have to wait. The issue is when things change dramatically like the CCIE wireless, but still many of the old material is covered.  The issue is what's the new material. 

Get started soon and hopefully when you are close to done, new material will start coming out.  

-Scott

-Scott
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card