cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco prime either the server is down or a critical resource is not available.

AndrewHow
Level 1
Level 1

I have encounter issues with prime and is slow and will logout. Sometimes it took 30 minute to login to the prime GUI. When I check the ade# on cisco prime there are still leave 77GB of space for a total of 117GB which is understandable still have resource to run and open the GUI. Please help and suggest any step should take. Thanksprime2.pngprime1.pngprime.space.PNG

7 Replies 7

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hate to say it, but did you try to restart PI?

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

Hi Scott,

not done the reboot yet.

The only time I get that error is when I’m logged into PI and I don’t logout when I leave work and then my laptop goes to sleep. So when I open my laptop and now I’m on VPN, I get that error. Never when I just log in from a new browser. 

If you have a VM, check any issues with that also. 

-Scott

How about the memory or cpu resources ?

jegan_rajappa
Level 1
Level 1

I am seeing same problem after upgrading prime to 3.7..

You re seeing exactly what? Add more details as to what were you doing when the error appears and how are you getting it to work again. That is a very broad question, because anyone would ask if you rebooted and or if this happened prior to an upgrade. Have you also opened up a TAC case?
-Scott

I started seeing exactly the same error message shown in this post after upgrading from prime from 3.4 to 3.6 and 3.6 to 3.7, error just shows up while I am navigating in GUI and logs me out automatically.. 

Clearing browsing data in advanced mode in chrome browser seems solving the problem, so i think this is the solution for this problem !

Note: Just clearing in basic mode seems never worked for me, however clearing in advanced mode works !

Capture.PNG

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card