Views
Helpful
Replies

clients issues with 8.2.151.0 on 5508 WLC//AP 2602I & 3602I

JOHNSON CHIRRA
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Team,

Problem: We have to observe won't associate WiFi connectivity few users//stop accepting client associations until the AP is rebooted

WLC: Cisco 5508//code: 8.2.151.0

Laptop details: Windows 10//Intel I5-4210U 64 bit// Dual Wireless AC 7260

As per my observation one of the client laptop can't associate WiFi connectivity on some areas which is near by  Cisco APs  2602I and 3602I, and have to tried different authentication protocol, (WPA2 + MAC filtering + Web Auth) same issue.

Same time I have to checked the debug client mac logs, But didn’t get any debug client logs on both controller and Aps,which is try to connected MAC address.

But same user able to connected few other areas with same laptop include all SSIDs.

Kindly check and provide the solution

Thanks & Regards,

Johnson

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Windows 10//Intel I5-4210U 64 bit// Dual Wireless AC 7260

Is this Windows 10 Creators Update?

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Windows 10//Intel I5-4210U 64 bit// Dual Wireless AC 7260

Is this Windows 10 Creators Update?

Dear Leo,

Thank you for fast Reply,

We have to updated windows 10 latest driver patches, but same issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Johnson

Dear Leo,

Thank you for  Reply,

Any BUG issue please update bug id.

Thanks & Regards,

Johnson

This might be caused by buggy Intel drivers. You might want to test this by updating to the latest wireless drivers from Intel. Most versions with a driver date of 2014 and of 2016 are quite bad. 2015 was fairly ok. Try the 19.60 packet or newer.

Cisco recently also released a newer software version 8.2.160.0, which might help. See here for release notes: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/wireless/controller/release/notes/crn82mr6.html

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card