Views
Helpful
Replies

Deafult IP address of a brand new AIR-WLC2106-K9 V05

nhksocgen1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi guys,

I am about to configure a brand new AIR-WLC2106-K9 V05 and didn't manage to find what is the deafult IP address configured on the device.

I need it so I could start Web GUI management session.

Many thanks.

4 Replies 4

Stephen Rodriguez
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The WLC do not come with a default address.  You need to connect to the console port and run through the configuration wizard.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/wireless/controller/2100/quick/guide/ctrl206q.html

HTH,
Steve

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please remember to rate useful posts, and mark questions as answered

HTH,
Steve

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Steve,

Thanks for you replay. Can you point me the commands I need to execute in order  to configure management interface and gateway?

Thank you very much for your help.

Best regards,

Nikolay

when you connect to the console you'll run through a wizard that does the setup of the managment interface.

HTH,
Steve

HTH,
Steve

Thanks Steve

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card