cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Does the 2566-P4W-R come with a mounting bracket?

rsherman
Level 1
Level 1

Does the 2566-P4W-R come with a mounting bracket as depicted in the attached image? I can't seem to find what all comes with the antenna or if Cisco makes a mount kit for it.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

A mounting installation kit is shipped with the antenna and consists of the following hardware:

• Four #8 x 1¼ screws
  • Four #8 plastic anchors
  • Four end caps

You may need the following tools and equipment, which are not provided.

• A Phillips screwdriver
  • A drill
  • A #29 (0.136-in. (s.45 mm)) drill bit (for drywall installation, other surfaces may require a different size).
  • A pencil
  • A small mallet or hammer

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/wireless/antenna/installation/guide/ant2566p4w.html#43977

The picture you linked was from

AIR-ANT2566D4M-R

View solution in original post

ammahend
VIP
VIP

No it does not.

2566D does come with the mounting bracket in the picture, you will have to find mounting kit from third party. I prefer Oberon, they have multiple mounting options for 2566P

**Rate helpful posts**

-hope this helps-

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

A mounting installation kit is shipped with the antenna and consists of the following hardware:

• Four #8 x 1¼ screws
  • Four #8 plastic anchors
  • Four end caps

You may need the following tools and equipment, which are not provided.

• A Phillips screwdriver
  • A drill
  • A #29 (0.136-in. (s.45 mm)) drill bit (for drywall installation, other surfaces may require a different size).
  • A pencil
  • A small mallet or hammer

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/wireless/antenna/installation/guide/ant2566p4w.html#43977

The picture you linked was from

AIR-ANT2566D4M-R

ammahend
VIP
VIP

No it does not.

2566D does come with the mounting bracket in the picture, you will have to find mounting kit from third party. I prefer Oberon, they have multiple mounting options for 2566P

**Rate helpful posts**

-hope this helps-
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card