Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Doubt about Led status in AIR-SAP1602I-N-K9

Hi,

I have a new 1602I AP, in the past I have configured other cisco APs (1242, 1250, etc) and when I have carried out the first tests in order to know if there is a client associated to them, I just looked if the led color is blue..

In this model I noticed that led color keeps green when clients are associated to AP,  now I have two client associated.

Does any of you know if this feature  was remove in this AP model?, or there is a problem with version 15.2(2)JB2

Regards.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Cisco has change the behaviour in these AP models (may be due to cost factor) compare to previous one. You can see the below in table 1 of the reference link provided

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/wireless/access_point/1600/quick/guide/ap1600getstart.html

Chirping Green

Normal operating condition, but no wireless client associated

Green

Normal operating condition, at least one wireless client association

So what you see is normal with this AP model.

HTH

Rasika

**** Pls rate all useful responses ****

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Cisco has change the behaviour in these AP models (may be due to cost factor) compare to previous one. You can see the below in table 1 of the reference link provided

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/wireless/access_point/1600/quick/guide/ap1600getstart.html

Chirping Green

Normal operating condition, but no wireless client associated

Green

Normal operating condition, at least one wireless client association

So what you see is normal with this AP model.

HTH

Rasika

**** Pls rate all useful responses ****

Hi Rasika,

thanks a lot for your quick response, and thanhs for the link.

regards

Hello,

Sorry I'm french and i dont understand "chirping", is it like blinking ?

Thanks,

Yes it is:)

Thanks,

Scott

*****Help out other by using the rating system and marking answered questions as "Answered"*****

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: