Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Export Wireless Data to CSV File

I'm looking to export my C9120AXI-B AP data such as, interface(bandwidth, status) , CPU, Memory, to a CSV so I can ultimately pull that data from PowerBi. I would like this to be automated everyday if possible. My APs are managed by 9800WLC.

Has anyone done this. Is it possible?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Actually, I found out that IOS-XE has a feature called Model-Driven Telemetry. With this, I'm able to throw this raw data over to a local DB or over to a PowerBI Data Set.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

If you want this data, you need an NMS platform that pulls information from the controller into a db in which you can access via API.  I don't know how you would get this information just from the controller, you would need to do an snmp walk, pull that data, time stamp that and store it somewhere.  Unless I do not understand your question correctly.

Let me ask... what command are you using to get this info right now?

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Exactly what kind of data are you trying to pull? 

Actually, I found out that IOS-XE has a feature called Model-Driven Telemetry. With this, I'm able to throw this raw data over to a local DB or over to a PowerBI Data Set.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card