cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Feature unavailable: Facebook Login is currently unavailable for this app.

I recently purchased 5x Cisco Business 240AC Access Points. I've set up 3 WLANs, one being a Guest WLAN with access type of 'Social Login.' The google access seems to work fine. However, the Facebook access returns an error on the Facebook page of 'Feature unavailable: Facebook Login is currently unavailable for this app.' I've looked over the configuration and associated ACL, and all appear to be fine. Any ideas on how I can get the Facebook user credentials to authorise login to the guest network?

5 Replies 5

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Probably not related to native cisco wireless issues, check if this article can help :

https://developers.facebook.com/community/threads/674583853319742/

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

Hi,

Thank you for the response. I already came across this during my research and unfortunately it doesn't seem to have anything to do with my issue.

Regards,
Jason.

Hi,

Thanks for the response. I did have a quick look over this however I'm not doing anything special here, I'm using the built-in function from the Cisco 240AC Access Point to authorise a guest login via Facebook credentials. It unfortunately returns the error that I initially mentioned. Interestingly, when I use the other Guest option of using my Google credentials, then everything works fine.

Regards Jason.

Probably not related to native cisco wireless issues

You should check the facebook forum for more detail.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: