Views
Helpful
Replies

Help Please: WLC 2106 and RADIUS

eofelt
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

In the WLC there are two groups (say A and B).  How would I take group B and point it to a RADIUS server for authentication please?  Looking for a step by step answe please. The server is ping reachable.  I have seached  but did not see any difinitive answer.

Thanks!

3 Replies 3

eofelt
Level 1
Level 1

I should add that the RADIUS box's IP is in the WLC.  I guess I'm just looking for how to make group "B" go through the RADIUS server for authentication please.

at the moment, the only way to do this is on a per SSID basis if you really want seperation.

now, that being said,  If user B does not exist in the domain of AAA -A, then it will not respond, or at least not with a reject.  After the third attempt, the WLC should send the request to AAA-B.

HTH,

Steve

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please remember to rate helpful posts or to mark the question as answered so that it can be found later.

HTH,
Steve

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please remember to rate useful posts, and mark questions as answered

Amjad Abdullah
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You can achieve what you want per WLAN.

configure authentication servers order in wlan settings as per this image:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/i/200001-300000/230001-240000/232001-233000/232514.jpg

HTH

Amjad

You want to say "Thank you"?
Don't. Just rate the useful answers,
that is more useful than "Thank you".

Rating useful replies is more useful than saying "Thank you"
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card