cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How can I disable DCA and TPC for selected AP's so I can do proper site survey?

joelvanpraag
Level 1
Level 1

How can I disable DCA and TPC for selected AP's so I can do proper site survey?
I have a WLC with about 100 APs connected dived over several locations in the world. For one location having about 10 AP's I need to do a site survey, so I don't want the AP power nor channels to be adjusted. How can I disable these RRM features just for these specific APs and not for the entire controller?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

M. Wisely
Level 4
Level 4

In the controller web interface, click on the wireless tab and on the left side select either 802.11b/g/n or 802.11a/n/ac. Next to one of the ones you want to change hover over the down arrow and select Configure. Change both RF Channel Assignment and TX Power Level Assignment from Global to Custom.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

M. Wisely
Level 4
Level 4

In the controller web interface, click on the wireless tab and on the left side select either 802.11b/g/n or 802.11a/n/ac. Next to one of the ones you want to change hover over the down arrow and select Configure. Change both RF Channel Assignment and TX Power Level Assignment from Global to Custom.

One additional question related to this: what is the command for setting this through the CLI?

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card