cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

HTTP server Aironet1200-unable to connect using different networks!

flint2003
Level 1
Level 1

Hi! I discovered the unusual trouble with the HTTP serever Access Point Aironet 1200.

The trouble consists of the unability to connect to the HTTP-server if I use any network address except 192.168.0.0.

In case of using 192.168.0.0 everything is all right.

When I want to use another network, for example,192.168.10.0, I cannot connect to the HTTP server.However,in the same time,I can use telnet to connect via Ethernet or Radio as usual.

I think, HTTP-server does not simple work in the any network besides 192.168.0.0.

But, it is very uncosy! What can I do to solve this trouble? Can anybody help me? I'm waiting for your reply.

With best regards, Vladimir

1 Reply 1

sstudsdahl
Level 4
Level 4

Vladimir,

If you can telnet to the AP's IP address from a network other than the 192.168.0.0, but not connect via HTTP, I would look for an entry similar to "ip http access-class X". If you have an entry similar to this in your AP configuration, the X will represent an ACL that is being used to restrict what IP addresses are allowed to connect to the AP using HTTP.

If you can't telnet to the AP from other subnets, I would suspect either a missing default gateway set on the AP with the commmand "ip default-gateway w.x.y.z" or a filter on the router that the 192.168.0.0 subnet is connected to.

HTH

Steve

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card