cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

I purchased WCS-APBASE-50 however need the Plus

robert.jubb
Level 1
Level 1

I purchased the Cisco WCS Base licence WCS-APBASE-50 however need the Plus licence. we curenttly have 900 on plus !!!

Q1. If I purchase will this give me the plus licence for the extra 50?

Q2. will it matter about the 900 PLUS which are already deployed on plus can i still add 50 base then Upg them using

WCS-PLUS-UPG-50 to 950 plus

Q3. Once I purchase WCS-PLUS-UPG-50, how do I upgrade from my Base licence to Plus? Can you do this on the Cisco website?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

This is what I know, but its been a long time using WCS.  When I have a base and then also upgraded to plus license, then you need to purchase plus license.  If you buy a higher base license, you need to remove all your plus license and then install the new base and then add the plus license.  If you purchased the wrong license, talk to your vendor and or your Cisco sales rep.

Thanks,

Scott

Help out other by using the rating system and marking answered questions as "Answered"

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

This is what I know, but its been a long time using WCS.  When I have a base and then also upgraded to plus license, then you need to purchase plus license.  If you buy a higher base license, you need to remove all your plus license and then install the new base and then add the plus license.  If you purchased the wrong license, talk to your vendor and or your Cisco sales rep.

Thanks,

Scott

Help out other by using the rating system and marking answered questions as "Answered"

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: