cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE Dual SSID onboarding and MacOS Big Sur

Mike Elliott
Level 1
Level 1

Has anyone got ISE to allow MacOS Big Sur to onboard clients (we use BYOD provisioning portals).

The SPW is failing for us.

5 Replies 5

Francesco Molino
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

Which ISE version are you running?

I know there was a big related to big sur beta version but not tested yet with final version.

Here is the bug id: https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCvv02998/?rfs=iqvred

Can you share the spw.log to see what the error is?

Have you opened a TAC case already? 

Thanks
Francesco
PS: Please don't forget to rate and select as validated answer if this answered your question

I did open a case but had to abandon it due to schedule issues.  I'll be opening one up next week.  I'll look into that bug, thanks!

Steve Talbert
Level 1
Level 1

We have the same problem.  I opened a TAC case on it, and they indicated that it was the bug referenced above and that they had no fix on it but it had been escalated internally.  Checking the bug now, indicates that the status is 'fixed' but there is no workaround or fixed versions listed, so I don't know if they have new SPWs released.

I checked my feed from ISE, and we did not receive new SPW, although we did get updates on Feb 1, just not a new SPW.

Is your tac case still opened? If yes you can ask the TAC engineer details about why it's marked as resolved and where and when you can expect to get a fix.

Thanks
Francesco
PS: Please don't forget to rate and select as validated answer if this answered your question
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: