Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE Guest Authorization page not displaying

scottcummins
Level 1
Level 1

All

i recently renewed the certificate in my ISE running version 2.0.0.306  ADE-OS version 2.3.0187, before I had renewed it it worked fine until the cert expired. I was able to get the new one in and now when a guest tries to use the Guest wireless that guest is redirected to the

https://ISE:8443/portal/gateway/sessionid=

But it says the ISE refused to connect.

I have never worked with an ISE device before, so can anyone point me in the right direction?

19 Replies 19

Did you try to stop and start the ISE services in the CLI?

I have not yet as that could be a decent amount of down time. Is there a way to restart specific parts of ISE without taking everything down?

Downtime if everything works fine is about 15-20 min for the standalone node you have. But if you get stuck on "starting services status" (possible on the version you are running) and need to completely reboot the server, then you can easily expect 30 min +.

That is correct, stop/start services is probably the only thing we missed to get port 8443. Try that.

The ISE application service restart resolved the problem. I believe there were two bugs involved in this situation.

CSCvj04703 and CSCut26025

After the service reboot, ISE sent a valid cert and the redirect began to work on Android devices.

Thank you

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card