cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Jabber Connect to DX80 Cloud Registered device

HEATH FREEL
Level 1
Level 1

Running Jabber 12.6 - The "Connect to Device" option, from what I understand should allow me to connect my Jabber to my Cloud Registered DX80 using proximity. 

My Webex Teams app can connect without issue, however the Jabber either cannot find the DX80 or says "No Network Connection". When I restart Jabber the "No Network Connection" problem goes away. Clearly I have a network connection. 

Should the Jabber client be able to find the DX80 and connect. I want to use call control in jabber to dial from my DX80 and I thought this might be a way to make that happen. 

Any ideas?

2 Replies 2

Rich R
VIP
VIP
Hi Heath
I think you have the wrong community here - this is about Cisco WiFi - Wireless LAN Controllers, Access Points etc.
I suggest you try https://community.cisco.com/t5/other-collaboration-subjects/bd-p/5791-discussions-other-collab-subjects

The only other Proximity question in the community was in this space. I'll repost in the suggested space. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card