cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Mac software for Cisco Aironet 340

bsalvemini
Level 1
Level 1

I have a Cisco Aironet 340 PCMCIA card that I want to use with an old PowerBook. But I can't find the download for the Mac software for this card. This page tells me to go to "http://www.cisco.com/pcgi-bin/tablebuild.pl/aironet-utils-mac." but it just redirects me to the normal software download page. Where can I download the Mac sofrware for this card?

2 Replies 2

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

It was never supported on a mac and this is end of life and end of support... your not going to find one especially on Cisco's site.  Maybe search online and someone might have it on a file share.

Thanks,

Scott

Help out other by using the rating system and marking answered questions as "Answered"

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

I don't know this ever support on Mac. This is like 10 year old product. I wouldn't waste your time ..

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

"Satisfaction does not come from knowing the solution, it comes from knowing why." - Rosalind Franklin

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card