Views
Helpful
Replies

Management URL for Aironet 1250

2e2kkissack
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all,

I setup a Aironet 1250 for testing many months ago.  While I remember the IP address and the Logon details, I don't have the Management URL.

When browsing to the IP address, I only receive the following;

The server XX.XX.XX.XX at level_1 or view_access requires a username and password.

As I'm sure you're aware, I need to be in enable mode.  Do I need to be using an alternate path?

Thank you in advance

5 Replies 5

rmarosko
Level 1
Level 1

This is normal, just use your regular username/password for access. There is no special URL that needs to be used.

As you can see from the attached PNG image - I'm only being shown a basic overview screen when logging on as an Enable User.

I remember I was able to configure the entire device from the web interface.

Let me know what you think

Are you able to get int enable mode from the CLI?  You have a air-ap1252ag not an air-lap1252ag.

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

I have just installed another unit and it's working fine.

The problem with my orginal still exists, even after updating the IOS to match the most recent purchase.

It would appear it's not loading the Menu on the left of the page.

Yes I can enter Enable mode via CLI

I have also compared both running configs and they pretty much match except for the SSID.

Maybe factory reset might resolve the issue.

You can give that a shot.... could be an issue with the web interface.  Since you did change the code, if that didn't help, then I don't know what else you can do.

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: