cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

My WLC 1852 circumstance can support iphone roaming, but pc packet loss occurs.

Thanks for your reply,  abedalmawlaitani.

I have fixed this, but my configuration is different from your.

1st, I didn't find the advanced mode.

2nd, I enable the fast lane.

3rd, in option "advanced" 802.11k enable(default), 802.11r adaptive(default), 802.11v enable(default)

4th, I disable client band select and disable client load balancing.

Now our iphone roaming is working.

But there is another problem. My pc packet loss often occurs. And system event view tips: 

netwtw04

5007 - TX/CMD timeout (TfdQueue hanged)

11111.jpg

And if I connect another WLC circumstance (same 1852), it will no this case. I think there is a wrong with my configuration.

I think the radio exist interfere.

Thank you.

6 Replies 6

patoberli
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
First try to update the Wi-Fi driver on the laptop. I would guess it's an Intel adapter, old drivers were extremely buggy.

This is useless. Even if I upgrade the NIC driver.

If I connect another wifi, and it will work good.

Can you try a second laptop? Maybe the wireless adapter is partly broken.

There are 3 same laptops around me at a distance of no more than 2 meters. And other 2 laptop occurs same disconnect and event viewer same tips. Will it be signal interfere? Because there are 2 APs overhead at a distance no more than 6 meters. But I configured the no overlap channel. But another location there is a same a laptop never occur this issue. Thank you.

There are 3 same laptops around me at a distance of no more than 2 meters. And other 2 laptop occurs same disconnect and event viewer same tips. Will it be signal interfere? Because there are 2 APs overhead at a distance no more than 6 meters. But I configured the no overlap channel. But another location there is a same a laptop never occur this issue. Thank you.

I still believe it's an Intel bug, but it's not 100% sure.
Can you try to download the latest Wi-Fi driver for your adapter from Intel website, then Uninstall any Proset Wireless software, uninstall the wireless adapter driver in device manager, reboot and now install the previously downloaded driver again.
Which software version is running on your 1852?
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: