cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

On Mobility Express, AP is not displaying the CiscoAirProvision SSID.

joaopaulosl
Level 1
Level 1
I bought an AIR-AP1852i-Z-K9 AP, it came from the factory in CAPWAP Lightweight 
mode, so I did the conversion to Cisco Mobility Express Software. I used the image AIR-AP1850-K9-8-5-131-0.tar The conversion was successful, however the AP is not displaying the
CiscoAirProvision SSID.
Also the lights are flashing green, red, amber
In the terminal came to display the following message: "Enabling mgmt via wireless Enabling Provisioning SSID SSID: CiscoAirProvision, Admin Status: 1, Interface Name: management, 802.11
Auth: WPA2-PSK, Wi-Fi Protected Access: Enabled (Cisco Controller) Cisco Aironet 1815 Series Mobility Express Welcome to the Cisco Configuration Wizard Tool Use the '-' character to backup Would you like to finish autoinstall? [yes]: - "
Below is the result of the command show version: cisco AIR-AP1852I-Z9 ARMV7 Processor rev 0 (v7l) with 997268 / 712580K bytes of
memory. Processor board ID KWC220803JE AP Running Image: 8.5.131.0 Primary Boot Image: 8.5.131.0 Backup Boot Image: 8.3.143.0 AP Image type: MOBILITY EXPRESS IMAGE AP Configuration: MOBILITY EXPRESS CAPABLE 2 Gigabit Ethernet interfaces 2 802.11 Radios Radio FW version: 5fd9df2ef70d087b014a57c17ecc942b NSS FW version: wstephen,
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Masato Ueoka
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
If the lights are flashing green, red, amber continue after 2-3 minutes after displaying the SSID message,
you should do config wizard and login controller to see Access Point is joined.

do : show ap summary.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Go through initial configuration via terminal session. Then access GUI of the controller using IP address you configured via CLI wizard

HTH

Rasika

*** Pls rate all useful responses ***

Masato Ueoka
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
If the lights are flashing green, red, amber continue after 2-3 minutes after displaying the SSID message,
you should do config wizard and login controller to see Access Point is joined.

do : show ap summary.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: