Views
Helpful
Replies

Option in AirOS to restrict port specific traffic

Muhammed Adnan
Level 4
Level 4

Hello Experts,

My requirement is as such to restrict port specific traffic for a specific WLAN. There is an option of creation of ACLs but it is only for protocols and my requirement is to have them enabled at port level for allowing only email traffic.

Is there any possible way to achieve the same via options available locale to AirOS?

I was of the opinion of creation of ACLS to allow only smtp, pop3 & imap related traffic by allowing ports:110, 995 for POP3, 143,993 for IMAP, 25,2525, 465 for smtp. However to my disappointment there's no such option found on AirOS to do it on an port level!

Valuable suggestions and recommendations are welcome

Best Regards,

Adnan

1 Reply 1

WiFi Trainers
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Muhammed,

You can do this on the WLC. Please see the attached screenshot. You will need to select the Source or Destination port as Other and enter your desired port.

Best Regards,

www.wifitrainers.com

Learn from the Best To be the Best!

Change the way you look at wireless client connectivity forever by registering to watch this free webinar and also stand a chance to win our Wireless starter kit worth $8000 for free!!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card