cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

PI 3.9 New Maps tools.. Lacking functions?

don.click1
Level 4
Level 4

so, I am attempting to "clean up" the maps in our PI install.  if we look at the deprecated functions, there is an option to "move" buildings from one campus to another.  How is this done under the new mapping tools? I have yet to find this option.

Also - I have not seen a way to "delete" a campus either.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You would use what you can with the deprecated maps tool and for anything else, you manually do.  I had to clean-up the maps also and I just ended up adding new sites (which are campus) then buildings and floor and then moved ap's to the new floors.  I then just deleted the old site and continued with all the other floors.  I replaced all the floor plans with updated ones also.

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You would use what you can with the deprecated maps tool and for anything else, you manually do.  I had to clean-up the maps also and I just ended up adding new sites (which are campus) then buildings and floor and then moved ap's to the new floors.  I then just deleted the old site and continued with all the other floors.  I replaced all the floor plans with updated ones also.

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card