Helpful
Replies

Prime 2.0 auditing mismatch while AP is up and running

ghack
Level 1
Level 1

I've ran into the following issue:

Prime is reporting a auditing mismatch.

The mismatch is a config discrepancy where is states the reported AP's are in downloading state where one AP is actually up and running and the other AP is down and removed from the configuration on the WLC's (WISM2). Refreshing the configuration from the WLC's and rebooting the AP's doesn't resolve the reporting mismatch. 

Is there another way to resolve this so the mismatches disappear?

I'm running Prime version 2.0 (2.0.0.0.294) and 7.2.110.0 on the WLC's.

Thanks and Regards

6 Replies 6

Sandeep Choudhary
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

is your WLC config is correct ?

if yes then go to PI GUI and then configure > controller.

Clik on mismatch and then clik on audit. then refresh the config from controller to PI.

Regards

Hi Sandeep,

thanks for your respons.

The controller config is correct. I've already audited the controllers as you suggested but with no result.

The mismatches still appear in the PI after the audit and there is no way to clear them.

The mismatches state that the AP is in downloading state but actually the AP is fully up and running and the other AP isn't even in the configuration.

It looks like a database inconsistency but it cannot be cleared. The mismatches keep coming back after auditing the WLC's and refreshing the config from the controllers where I keep the config which is currently on the controllers.

regards

Delete the controller from PI and add it again.

This is the only thing you can do it.If still fails then paste the screenshot after audit.

Regards

ghack
Level 1
Level 1

Naveen Kumar
Level 4
Level 4

This could of been an old template and needs to be removed  and remove the AP and rejoin this.

mohanak
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Need refresh config on device after Prime Infrastructure upgrade
CSCuo89296

Symptom:
Audit mismatches seen after upgrade of Prime Infrastructure.

Conditions:
The mismatches are observed for a long time without clearing after the upgrade of Prime Infrastructure software.

Workaround:
Perform a refresh config from controller for all the WLCs.

Known Affected Releases:
(1)
2.0(0.0.294)
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card